My name's Tom Anders Watkins. I'm a half Finnish half English largely self-taught Designer/Creative/Art director, currently working on Nike at Wieden+Kennedy London.
I've worked as a freelance Illustrator/Designer/Creative for clients Including : Visa, Innocent Smoothies, Spotify, Adobe and Airbnb. Before that, starting when I was at high school, I worked as a freelance logo designer sucessfully branding over 100+ businesses.
I also tour the world and shoot films for travel companies in what little spare time I can get. Peru/Iceland/Thailand/Morocco
To fund my creative ventures, I not only freelance, but create fonts, and sell design templates/photography filters on Creativemarket.com. I had two of the top selling products of 2014. See an interview here.
Shoot me a line, or just say hi - firstname.lastname@example.org
• Student of the Year - Art Directors Club of Europe
• Cannes Future Lions - Shortlist (Apple Temperature)
• D&AD New Blood ’16 - Winner (3.57)
• D&AD New Blood '15 - Black Pencil (When I'm a Dad)
• D&AD New Blood '14 - Wood Pencil (Body Shop)
• D&AD New Blood '14 - Graphite Pencil (Purdey's)
• Adobe Creative Jam Winner (London - 2014)
• Adobe Ambassador - Photoshop's 25 under 25
• Adobe Design Achievement Awards (Semi-Finalist)
SELECTED LIVE BRANDING PROJECTS
• Spent the summer of 2015 working abroad in Paris as a creative intern at Ogilvy & Mather
• Licensed my photography to LG Electronics to use as a default Phone background.
• Shown off my work at Cannes Lions 2015 & Adobe Max 2016 in LA
• Youngest ever, and two time attendee of the prestigous D&AD New Blood Academy.
• A large Advertising agency once tried to steal my work, win awards with it, and get away Scott free - My story reached the top of Reddit and I had their awards revoked.
• I enjoy travelling, and make films in exchange for free travel.
• I still refuse to give up my dream of becoming a footballer.