Finnish, English, Welsh and a little Swedish - Tom, much like his heritage is very diverse in his work. He teaches himself any skill necessary to bring great ideas to life. He is currently based in London, and works in the Advertising industry as a creative.
He's shot films for travel companies around the world.
Went up against a large Advertising agency for stealing his work, his story reached the top of Reddit and had their awards revoked.
His Typefaces have been used worldwide, most recently on Hollywood film posters with Margot Robbie (Yeah).
Made an D&AD Awards judge cry.
Shown off his work at Cannes Lions and Adobe Max in LA.
Created a range of best-selling digital design goods to fund himself through University.
Starred in a major worldwide TV show.
Had random people tattoo his Logo designs onto themselves.
Hasn't changed his dream since he was 4, he still wants to be a footballer.
• Cannes Young Lions '17 - Runner Up - Film
• Student of the Year - Art Directors Club of Europe
• D&AD New Blood - Black Pencil (When I'm a Dad)
• D&AD New Blood - Wood Pencil (Body Shop)
• D&AD New Blood - Graphite Pencil (Purdey’s)
• D&AD New Blood - Graphite Pencil (3.57)
• Cannes Future Lions ’16 (Shortlist)
• Adobe Ambassador & Creative Jam Winner
• Adobe Photoshop's 25 under 25
• Adobe Design Achievement Awards (Semi-Finalist)
Freelance: Creative / Art Direction / Film - Asia/London : - Oct 2017 - present
Wieden and Kennedy London: - (Creative on Nike account) - Aug 2016 - Oct 2017
Ogilvy Paris: (Creative Intern): Summer 2015
D&AD New Blood Academy: 2014 & 2015
University of Lincoln: Creative Advertising - 2013 - 2016
Freelance Designer: 2009 - 2014